Friday, August 12, 2011

A teachers ramblings....

So this is my first entry!!  I am hoping to post about all the happenings at school and in the classroom.  I have had people tell me over the past several years that i should write down all the funny things that kids say in class, so here we go!!  I hope to convey through this blog the funny things, frustrating things and just random things that happen when you get 24 six and seven year old kids in one classroom every day!  I hope it is as entertaining for you as it is when it happens in my class!!  PLEASE remember I am not a writer, so don't judge!! ;D  I hope you enjoy!!

Just a few teasers from the past couple of years....

Did you know that....

The state pepper of Texas is "Dr. Pepper"
and
That bacon, ham, and sausage comes from Denny's



No comments:

Post a Comment