Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thats what's wrong!!

Well I don't have alot to report today.  This year is going to be interesting that is for sure!!  I think that my patience is going to be tested (it is already getting there), but I have to remember that I am in control of my students and I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength (and I'm going to need alot of strength!!).  The only stress relief I did have today was from some paper work that I received from a parent.  We sent home alot of paper work last night for parents to fill out.  One of the forms asks who is allowed to pick up the child and who is not allowed to pick up the child.  One of my parents sent the paper back and under the May Not Pick Up my Child portion, she put "strangers."  Wow!!  That explains so much about our kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment